2 replies to this topic

#1 Fratello Keldorn

Fratello Keldorn

Capitano

• Members
  • PuntoPuntoPunto
  • 7620 Messaggi:

Inviato 28 July 2022 - 04:37 PM

Che sia la volta buona? Mmm.. dal trailer sembra molto Guardiani della Galassia in salsa fantasy.. il che potrebbe essere una figata o una boiata pazzesca..
Comunque c'è l'orsogufo (che in realtà la druida non potrebbe trasformarsi in orsogufo con Forma Selvatica), il Mimic e il Cubo Gelatinoso.. quindi non mi dite che non è D&d.
Fa che non sia la solita boiata..

#2 Master of Disaster

Master of Disaster

Capitano

• Members
  • PuntoPuntoPunto
  • 9513 Messaggi:

Inviato 29 July 2022 - 08:16 AM

https://youtu.be/1RMsMNG9f8s

Che sia la volta buona? Mmm.. dal trailer sembra molto Guardiani della Galassia in salsa fantasy.. il che potrebbe essere una figata o una boiata pazzesca..
Comunque c'è l'orsogufo (che in realtà la druida non potrebbe trasformarsi in orsogufo con Forma Selvatica), il Mimic e il Cubo Gelatinoso.. quindi non mi dite che non è D&d.

Fare peggio della porcata del 2000 è impossibile
Pare una tamarrata allegra e divertente
Io vado a vederlo in compagnia del mio gruppo di amici del D&D

banner_DA.jpg

"Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.” [Lion 'el Jonson]

#3 Leseron

Leseron

Sostenitore2018

• Members
  • PuntoPunto
  • 1317 Messaggi:

Inviato 29 July 2022 - 09:34 AM

Pare una tamarrata allegra e divertente
Io vado a vederlo in compagnia del mio gruppo di amici del D&D

Questo è l'atteggiamento giusto. Che volino i dadi e le pinte!

"This Hobby is connected with the things I love the most, such as History, Poetry, Literature, Music, Mythology. It allows me - toghether with RPGs of course, which is to me the "theatrical side" of the Hobby,

to break free from the grey walls of daily routines and enter the eternal world of Mankind's ability of creating Tales." (ArlecchinoAssassino)

fantasy-gotrek-and-felix.png

Epic quotes:

"Be patient. Remain strong. And seek wisdom. This is what earth asks of you. In the end, you shall become one with the earth--respect it as it shall respect you." (Canaga Earthcaller)

"I am a strong supporter of individual responsibility. No one died for my sins. This is a slightly pagan body of thought: the gods help those who help themselves.
It mirrors that you are your own god, that it is your responsibility how you behave, what you contribute in this world." (Einar Selvik)

"Fenris breeds heroes like a bar breeds drunks - loud, proud and spoiling for a fight." (Gran Master Belial)

1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 utenti, 1 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi